CBD Detox Face Mask
Give your face a boost with a CBD mask that's full of beauty-loving superfoods, botanicals, and ingredients vetted by skincare science.
- CBD acts on your skin's many cannabinoid receptors to support overall skin maintenance and promote skin's softness, tone, and texture.
- This superpowered duo offers comprehensive anti-aging support that repairs and prevents damage thanks to antioxidants and skin-loving vitamins E, C, A, B, and K. Kale tightens pores, promotes collagen production, reduces dark circles and even detoxifies the skin. Spinach increases cell turnover, even skin's tone and texture with a brightening effect, reduces inflammation and even promotes the healing of age-old scars.
- Pore-shrinking white clay transforms skin from dull, dry, and tired to clear, soft, and glowing. As a mild exfoliant, white clay gently removes dead and dry skin cells, making our CBD mask ideal for both detoxifying sensitive skin and supporting skin's daily recovery from damage by stress, sun exposure, and pollution.
Green Tea will detoxify without sacrificing your skin's moisture. The potent plant is rich in polyphenols, antioxidants, and beauty-friendly caffeine that helps to promote agelessness by literally extending the life of your skin's cells. Ideal for 24/7 anti-aging support!
(No wonder legends speak of Asian princesses that used green tea grown on Jeju Island to preserve their ageless beauty!)
CoQ10 is essential in maintaining skin’s healthy metabolism. When used for beauty, CoQ10 functions as an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and minimized theirs damage on your skin's natural production of collagen and elastin.
This makes CoQ10 ideal for preventing premature aging; as an ingredient vetted by skincare since, CoQ10 evens skin tone, reduces sun damage, and improves skin hydration.
Jojoba soothes dry skin. Thanks to its potent anti-inflammatory properties, Jojoba is often used to reduce redness and relieve symptoms of skin conditions like eczema and rosacea. Jojoba oil is full of antioxidants and rich in vitamin complexes E and B, making it ideal for skin repair and damage control.
Plus, jojoba helps control sebum (oil production) and promote college synthesis. And it's hypoallergenic!
Research has found that CBD may be crucial in:
- Fighting acne by lowering excess blemish-causing sebum (oil) production.
- Managing serious skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema by fighting inflammation. Science has found that inflammation may very well be the underlying cause for dry skin syndrome (or atopic dermatitis) like eczema.
The Beauty Industry & CBD: What Works, What Doesn't, And Why
CBG for Skin Love: The Mother of All Cannabinoids