CBD Pro-Collagen Reset Serum
We hand-crafted this CBD-infused pro-collagen reset serum in small batches with lab-tested ingredients and CBD isolate extracted from organic hemp grown on small, family-owned Colorado farms.
Reset is expertly formulated for your anti-aging routine. This serum is perfect for rejuvenating tired, dry skin day or night. Thanks to an infusion of skin-loving plants and ingredients vetted by skincare science, Reset offers a powerful detox for skin that both reduces fine lines now and protects skin from anti-aging tomorrow.
When plant hero CBD meets your skin’s many cannabinoid receptors, it gives your body the tools it needs to fight dull, blemish-prone, dry skin. How? The vast network of cannabinoid receptors found in your skin are apart of a larger system called the Endocannabinoid System (the ECS). The ECS is crucial for maintaining internal balance (“”homeostasis””) in pretty much everything, including skin’s health!
- 250 mg of CBD isolate, to give your skin’s cannabinoid receptors the nutrients they need. CBD understands that beauty isn’t just skin-deep and acts like food for your pores, identifying bad skin long before it surfaces.
- Echinacea Steam Stells, for tone, texture, and a plumping effect. Plant stem cells promotes skin’s firmness and boost your skin’s ability to retain collagen elastin and hyaluronic acid levels.
- Green and white tea, for clarity, hydration, tone that lasts longer. prolonging the life of your skin’s cells. This super-powered duo will detoxify without sacrificing your skin’s moisture. Green and white tea are rich in polyphenols, antioxidants, and beauty-friendly caffeine that helps to promote the life of your skin cells for 24/7 anti-aging support.
Click on the product tabs to explore:
- Fast facts you need to know about your ECS and why supporting it is exactly what your skin needs
- Why CBD is a potent plant supplement for seemingly everything (stress, sleep, arousal, appetite, memory, and so much more)
- How CBD is the secret ingredient to lasting beauty, even with acne and serious skin conditions in the mix