Alter Native Full Spectrum CBD Tincture
Our premium full-spectrum hemp oil has 1000 mg of CBD extracted from Colorado-grown organic hemp.
- We always support local farmers that use environmentally safe hemp farming practices.
- Our oils are handmade in small batches and are third-party lab tested to ensure potency and purity. We use CO2 and hydrocarbon extraction to ensure the purest, cleanest hemp oil.
Take this tincture daily for wellness powered by plants.
- Our full-spectrum oil’s 1000 mg of CBD is supported by the whole botanical profile of hempwhich includes substantial trace amounts ofCBDA, CBC, CBG, and THCand lesser trace amounts of CBDV, THCV, CBN, CBGA, and THCA.
Our pure hemp oil can be ingested orally, sublingually, or added to your favorite recipe, drink, topical, or skincare item. Please view our CBD oil guides on our blog to learn more.
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
|ABOUT OUR FULL SPECTRUM CBD||* Our pure hemp oil tested ND (none detected) for all pesticide residues.
* Our CoA shows high potency levels of CBD with substantial trace amounts of other phytocannabinoids CBDA, CBC, CBG, and THC. Our oils also have lesser trace amounts of CBDV, THCV, CBN, CBGA, and THCA.
* Research shows that CBD may offer powerful anti-inflammatory pain relief and reduce mood imbalances related to anxiety, stress, and depression.
* CBC and CBG may be crucial in the maintenance of skin health. Studies show both CBC and CBG as having great potential for alleviating serious skin issues like psoriasis, eczema, and chronic acne.
* Research has found that CBC, CBD, and THC work together in a harmonic trifecta, producing a synergistic effect and boosting antidepressive properties, a major benefit of whole-hemp plant consumption.
* Ongoing research into CBG and CBC has found that like CBD, it can offer powerful anti-inflammatory relief and reduce feelings of nausea. Most excitedly, studies also show CBG as potentially effective in treatments for inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s, and cancer.
* Our hemp oil only contains trace amounts of THC (< 0.3%). Trace amounts of THC can have a host of wellness benefits, especially if consumed with phytocannabinoids CBD, CBC, and CBG. THC has been found to be important in managing your immune system support, playing a vital role in treatments for epilepsy, glaucoma, muscle spasticity, and insomnia.