Alter Native Pain Relief Salve
Pain relief meets hydration in this ultra moisturizing salve.
1500 mg of full spectrum CBD ensures a plant-based remedy for inflammation and joint aches that sinks deep into the skin, penetrating tissue and muscle.
Our CBD is derived from organic, Colorado-grown hemp and is fully supported by the whole plant profile of cannabis. Plus, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Menthol essential oils boost CBD’s benefits while White Beeswax, Argan Oil, and Grapefruit Oil lock in moisture and provide skin with lasting hydration.
- We always support local farmers that use environmentally safe hemp farming practices.
- All of our hemp-derived products, including this salve, are made from oils that are handmade in small batches.
- All of our oils are third-party lab tested to ensure potency and purity. We use CO2 and hydrocarbon extraction to ensure the purest, cleanest hemp oil.
* Our CoA shows high potency levels of CBD with substantial trace amounts of other phytocannabinoids CBDA, CBC, CBG, and THC. Our oils also have lesser trace amounts of CBDV, THCV, CBN, CBGA, and THCA.
* Research shows that CBD may offer powerful anti-inflammatory pain relief and reduce mood imbalances related to anxiety, stress, and depression.
* CBC and CBG may be crucial in the maintenance of skin health. Studies show both CBC and CBG as having great potential for alleviating serious skin issues like psoriasis, eczema, and chronic acne.
* Research has found that CBC, CBD, and THC work together in a harmonic trifecta, producing a synergistic effect and boosting antidepressive properties, a major benefit of whole-hemp plant consumption.
* Ongoing research into CBG and CBC has found that like CBD, it can offer powerful anti-inflammatory relief and reduce feelings of nausea. Most excitedly, studies also show CBG as potentially effective in treatments for inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s, and cancer.
* Our hemp oil only contains trace amounts of THC (< 0.3%). Trace amounts of THC can have a host of wellness benefits, especially if consumed with phytocannabinoids CBD, CBC, and CBG. THC has been found to be important in managing your immune system support, playing a vital role in treatments for epilepsy, glaucoma, muscle spasticity, and insomnia.