CBD Pro-Collagen Reset Serum
We hand-crafted this CBD-infused pro-collagen reset serum in small batches with lab-tested ingredients and CBD isolate extracted from organic hemp grown on small, family-owned Colorado farms.
Reset is expertly formulated for your anti-aging routine. This serum is perfect for rejuvenating tired, dry skin day or night. Thanks to an infusion of skin-loving plants and ingredients vetted by skincare science, Reset offers a powerful detox for skin that both reduces fine lines now and protects skin from anti-aging tomorrow.
When plant hero CBD meets your skin's many cannabinoid receptors, it gives your body the tools it needs to fight dull, blemish-prone, dry skin. How? The vast network of cannabinoid receptors found in your skin are apart of a larger system called the Endocannabinoid System (the ECS). The ECS is crucial for maintaining internal balance ("homeostasis") in pretty much everything, including skin's health!
- 250 mg of CBD isolate, to give your skin's cannabinoid receptors the nutrients they need. CBD understands that beauty isn't just skin-deep and acts like food for your pores, identifying bad skin long before it surfaces.
- Echinacea Steam Stells, for tone, texture, and a plumping effect. Plant stem cells promotes skin's firmness and boost your skin's ability to retain collagen elastin and hyaluronic acid levels.
- Green and white tea, for clarity, hydration, tone that lasts longer. prolonging the life of your skin's cells. This super-powered duo will detoxify without sacrificing your skin's moisture. Green and white tea are rich in polyphenols, antioxidants, and beauty-friendly caffeine that helps to promote the life of your skin cells for 24/7 anti-aging support.
Click on the product tabs to explore:
- Fast facts you need to know about your ECS and why supporting it is exactly what your skin needs
- Why CBD is a potent plant supplement for seemingly everything (stress, sleep, arousal, appetite, memory, and so much more)
- How CBD is the secret ingredient to lasting beauty, even with acne and serious skin conditions in the mix
Vitamin E is a workhorse of a vitamin! It's crucial for skin repair and assists in various kind of cellular restoration (from reversing sun damage to fading scars and burns). As an antioxidant, Vitamin E fights off free radicals that build up in skin due to unprotected sun exposure and daily air pollution.
Vitamin E's natural anti-inflammatory properties make it an ideal skincare ingredient for strengthening skin barrier function, moisturizing skin, and calming skin's redness.
Vitamin B5 is a humectant that's rich in pro-vitamin panthenol. As a humectant, Vitamin B5 functions as a natural hydrator that stabilizes skin's barrier function. When your skin's barrier function stabilizes, there's a natural increase in the amount of water your skin holds on to. Increased water retention, of course, is skincare 101 for long-term hydration!
Vitamin B5's panthenol soothes, softens, and gives skin a plumping effect. Plus, panthenol's exfoliating properties promote the growth of new skin cells, making Vitamin B5 an ideal skincare ingredient for every anti-aging routine!
CoQ10 is essential in maintaining skin’s healthy metabolism. When used for beauty, CoQ10 functions as an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and minimized theirs damage on your skin's natural production of collagen and elastin.
This makes CoQ10 ideal for preventing premature aging; as an ingredient vetted by skincare since, CoQ10 evens skin tone, reduces sun damage, and improves skin hydration.
Plant Peptides are more or less fragmented portions of proteins like collagen. Fun fact: the top layer of our skin is actually not able to absorb complete, non-fragmented proteins like collagen. This makes plant peptides ideal for getting deep into the skin's cellular level.
When plant peptides are applied topically, they tell your skin cells to build more collagen and elastin, two proteins that are absolutely necessary for preventing premature aging.
For the reasons above and many more, plant peptides can do a lot: reduce the appearance of fine lines, strengthen the skin barrier, lock in hydration, delivery anti-inflammatory relief, firm skin, smooth complexion, and even repair damage from things like stress, pollution, and unprotected sun exposure.
Research has found that CBD may be crucial in:
- Fighting acne by lowering excess blemish-causing sebum (oil) production.
- Managing serious skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema by fighting inflammation. Science has found that inflammation may very well be the underlying cause for dry skin syndrome (or atopic dermatitis) like eczema.
The Beauty Industry & CBD: What Works, What Doesn't, And Why
CBG for Skin Love: The Mother of All Cannabinoids