CBD + Vitamin C Glow Serum
This serum's expertly formulated anti-aging glow comes from an infusion of skin-loving plants supported by ingredients vetted by skincare science.
- 250 mg of CBD acts on your skin's many cannabinoid receptors to support overall skin maintenance and promote skin's softness, tone, and texture.
- Active Vitamin C (20%) is a potent antioxidant for beauty!
- It protects skin cells from damage caused by stress, pollution, and sun exposure. Vitamin C also helps to lighten hyperpigmentation, even out skin tone, and boost natural radiance for that unmistakable glow.
- Lilac Stem Cells give skin a concentrated dose of flower power to fight excess acne-causing skin oils and excess skin-drying inflammation.
- Hyaluronic Acid is ultra-hydrating and gives skin an overall plumping effect. This essential skincare ingredient redistributes moisture trapped in wrinkles, reducing fine lines by rerouting hydration to the areas of the face that need it.
Ferulic Acid is an antioxidant that cares. It not only delivers all the skincare benefits that antioxidants are known to have; it also works hard to boost the effects of other antioxidants.
Fun fact: Ferulic Acid alone (also, Vitamin C or E alone) provide partial protection. Together, the triumphant trio provide virtually complete protection against free radicals from pollution and sun exposure. That's good news, given that this serum has Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Ferulic Acid!
Because Ferulic Acid actually stabilizes antioxidants (like highly oxidative vitamin C), Ferulic Acid is crucial in making other skincare ingredients last longer and work harder to fight free radicals and prevent premature aging.
Kakadu Plum has what we like to think of as the definition of plant superpowers. The fruit is native to Australia and has more Vitamin C than oranges! It's been used by local tribes in Australia for a very long time as medicine thanks to its antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Thanks to the above, using Kakadu Plum in skin can reduce swelling, redness, and even help you get rid of bacterially-induced acne! Plus, Kakadu Plum is pretty much an antioxidant powerhouse. It doesn't just have more CBD than citrus fruits; it's also brimming with Gallic acid (good for restoring the skin's barrier) and Ellagic acid (helps restore elasticity to skin).
Green Tea will detoxify without sacrificing your skin's moisture. The potent plant is rich in polyphenols, antioxidants, and beauty-friendly caffeine that helps to promote agelessness by literally extending the life of your skin's cells. Ideal for 24/7 anti-aging support!
(No wonder legends speak of Asian princesses that used green tea grown on Jeju Island to preserve their ageless beauty!)
Vitamin E is a workhorse of a vitamin! It's crucial for skin repair and assists in various kind of cellular restoration (from reversing sun damage to fading scars and burns). As an antioxidant, Vitamin E fights off free radicals that build up in skin due to unprotected sun exposure and daily air pollution.
Vitamin E's natural anti-inflammatory properties make it an ideal skincare ingredient for strengthening skin barrier function, moisturizing skin, and calming skin's redness.
Vitamin B3 is shaking things up in the beauty industry thanks to its friendly competition with fellow glow-inducing Vitamin C. Ideal for sensitive skin, Vitamin B3 is actually nicotinamide, an essential vitamin for beauty with potent anti-aging benefits. Our bodies don't produce Vitamin B3 on their own, so food and serums like this are one of the best ways we can reap its many benefits.
Vitamin B3 prevents excessive water loss, helping skin retain a healthy moisture content for long-term hydration. It can also help skin by smoothing skin's texture and reducing fine lines. And for those of us that are worried about hyper-pigmentation—B3 could be the miracle we need! B3 has been shown to prevent transfer of pigment in skin. That means it can seriously help reduce brown spots.
As with other vitamins, Vitamin B3 helps restore cellular energy and repair DNA that's been damage from things like pollution, stress, and sun exposure. Vitamin B3 can do a lot: reduce redness (thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties), promote hydration, strengthen the skin barrier, and boost the synthesis of healthy fats (the secret key to unlocking the door to glowing skin).
Research has found that CBD may be crucial in:
- Fighting acne by lowering excess blemish-causing sebum (oil) production.
- Managing serious skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema by fighting inflammation. Science has found that inflammation may very well be the underlying cause for dry skin syndrome (or atopic dermatitis) like eczema.
The Beauty Industry & CBD: What Works, What Doesn't, And Why
CBG for Skin Love: The Mother of All Cannabinoids